A 5-bedroom 19th century farmhouse nestled amongst rolling hills, picturesque meadows, & sprawling maples and pines. 20 wooded acres also feature a lovely pond & river. The house sleeps up to 16 and has everything you need for a relaxing getaway.
Located near Holland Centre, just off Hwy 10 (south of Chatsworth). The exact address will be provided upon booking, but you can get an idea of the location as it is closest to Holland Centre, Chatsworth, Ontario.
- century yellow-brick farmhouse
- sleeps up to 16 guests
- woodstove in kitchen, geothermal furnace
- 20 acre property, with trails, a pond, and backing onto a river
- 2 canoes, 2 kayaks, life jackets, and water shoes
- 5 bedrooms (queen bed in 4, bunk beds in 5th)
- a pull out in the den, pull out in the living room, and a day-bed in the upstairs hallway and kitchen.
- all linens and towels are provided.
- full kitchen with large & small appliances, all cookware and dishes
- living room, dining room, and upstairs den
- sunroom with wicker furniture
- 1 full bath, 1 two-piece bathroom
- DVD player and TV (no cable)
- 6 sets of cross-country skis and 3 pairs of snowshoes
Within easy reach of both summer and winter activities, including swimming, waterfalls, the Bruce trail, historic sites, rail trails for hiking, cycling, cross-country skiing and snowmobiling. A 40-50 minute drive from spectacular beaches (Sauble and Southampton), downhill skiing at Blue Mountain and Talisman, and the famous Bruce Peninsula.
Wedding photos featured here are from a wedding at the Homestead. Photography by Catherine Farquharson.